Terms & Conditions
- Passing Of Property
- Passing Of Risk
- Return Procedure
- International Customers
Your statutory customer rights are not affected.
We are Freebird Free Range Poultry of March End farm, Georgeham, Devon, EX33 1JN
Customer means the person or company to whom this document is addressed.
- 1. General
- These terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of products made by the Seller, hereafter referred as Freebird Free Range Poultry, to the buyer hereafter referred as the Customer.
- 2. Price
- All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling.
All prices are inclusive of postage and packing to UK mainland destinations, unless otherwise stated.
- 3. Payment
- Payments must be made in Pounds Sterling only, unless otherwise specified, and by one of the following payment methods - Major debit/credit cards as listed: (Visa/Delta, Mastercard, Switch).
- 4. Passing Of Property
- Freebird Free Range Poultry, shall retain the property of the goods until full payment has been made by the customer and has been received by Freebird Free Range Poultry.
- 5. Passing Of Risk
- The risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer on delivery.
- 6. Delivery
- If for some reason we cannot despatch we will contact you.
All of our products are delivered to the UK mainland for free unless otherwise stated on the website or price list. We are not currently able to deliver outside of the UK.
- 7. Weights
- All stated weights on whole chickens will be plus or minus 150grams. All stated weights on chicken portions will be plus or minus 75grams. All stated weights on turkeys and geese will be plus or minus 500g.
- 8. Acceptance
- The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time (bearing in mind that the goods are of a perishable nature) after their receipt and shall be deemed to have accepted the goods unless within 4 days after their receipt the Customer shall have notified the seller that the goods are rejected. (This does not however affect the customers statutory rights). If no such action has been taken, Freebird Free Range Poultry shall consider the products being as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for their purposes, and may not accept any reject at a later date.
- 9. Return Procedure
- If the goods are to be rejected in the time limit set in clause 7 above, the Customer shall comply with the return procedure as defined in clause 8.2, below. Freebird Free Range Poultry will not accept any returned goods should the return not follow the aforementioned return procedure.
The Customer must contact Freebird Free Range Poultry on 07976942618, and obtain a Returns Authorisation. The package must be returned within 5 working days of obtaining the Returns Authorisation to the following address:
Freebird Free Range Poultry March End Farm
Devon, EX33 1JN
In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect or discrepancy in the order, the Customer is entitled to a full refund or replacement. The faulty or damaged product must be returned to Freebird Free Range Poultry before the refund or replacement can be issued.
In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect order from the Customer or to dissatisfaction, the Customer is entitled to a partial refund (full refund less postage) only. Goods must be returned to Freebird Free Range Poultry before the partial refund can be issued.
- 10. International Customers
- Customers from outside the UK can only pay by International credit card or bank transfer and must pay in pound sterling unless otherwise specified. All other terms and conditions apply.
- 11. Law
- These terms and conditions are governed and shall be interpreted in accordance with English law.
- 12. Contract
- Automatic confirmation of receipt of your Order does not constitute a Contract between us. A Contract for the Sale of Goods shall only arise on the despatch of the Goods to you.